Dish antenna setup
Size & Weight
- Level: 2.0”
- Circumference: 12.9″
- Depth: 8.9″
Features & Advantages
- Single-tuner Satellite Receiver
- Energy Star Certified
- HD Tech
- DVR Ready
- Supports DISH Pay-as-you-go Programming
- Appropriate for Winegard Over-the-air Antennas
- Regional Stations Included on DISH Programming Guide
Warranty & help
- Warranty: one year From Date of Activation
- An MT2 Over-the-Air (OTA) Module for connecting your over-the-air (OTA) antenna straight to your ViP222k or ViP722k DVR satellite receiver
- View regional, digital, over-the-air channels straight using your satellite receiver by integrating the OTA stations into the system Guide.
- An OTA antenna must be put in to utilize the Module.
- A satellite sign and a DISH programming membership is needed to function the OTA module.
- Find the address from the left region of the back panel on your own DISH system receiver. Utilizing a Phillips mind screwdriver eliminate the two screws attaching the cover towards receiver. You can easily get rid of the cover, however you will need the screws for the following step.
- Very carefully slip the Over-The-Air Module in to the module port, making sure the labeling regarding the module is right-side up. Connect the module utilising the two screws that were eliminated in the previous step.
Generic VSAT Dish setup 20 Feb 2015
Installing a Dish 1000 antenna using the Super Buddy
RocketDish 5G 5GHz AirMax 2x2 PtP Bridge Dish Antenna