Antenna TV Installation
Constructor: Bruce Venzke and Victor Fleming
General trouble: Medium Monday
THEME: CONNECTIONS (69A: Binds ... or a hint on starts associated with the answers to your six starred clues) —
- CABLE OUTLET (17A: *TV installation maybe not calling for an antenna)
- LINE FRAUD (24A: *Crime concerning a Nigerian prince, maybe)
- LINE DANCE (50A: *Electric slip or Cotton-Eyed Joe)
- STRING BEANS (62A: *Tall, skinny types)
- ROPE-A-DOPE (11D: *Signature Muhammad Ali ploy)
- CHAIN-MAIL (31D: *Protective medieval equipment)
Scott Leo "Taye" Diggs (created January 2, 1971) is an United states actor. He could be perhaps most commonly known for his functions in Broadway musicals and, the film, the series, together with film and its particular sequel . (wikipedia)
• • •Old A Few Ideas few days continues. These days, a vintage very first Words-type motif with a massive Thud of a revealer. Generally, these days, old motif types are livened up by some revealer that at least gives some interesting, wordplay-type position on entire set up. But this problem is livened up just by Density, and here only aren't adequate powerful longer answers to maintain interest. The two Down themers are most likely my favorite, however they are it, as far as interesting fill goes today. The fill is not great, but I've certainly seen worse. Can't believe you couldn't somehow get rid of the icky IRENA (51D: "The Faerie Queene" woman whoever name implies "peace"), and OLD BAG is gross and sexist (65A: Hag) (particularly in the fingers of male constructors and male editors), but other stuff is solid adequate. Just lifeless. A week ago is truly highlighting how lifeless Normal Tips days have grown to be.
I have no clue just what a CABLE OUTLET is and do not understand what "Installation" implies when you look at the clue, despite having cable TV/Internet, and despite asking my wife if she comprehended (no, not really—she could guess, but she cannot be certain). There's no "outlet" during my house. After all, the cable comes "out" of a panel inside wall that vaguely resembles a power outlet, but I have never heard it called "CABLE OUTLET" and I also've certainly never ever considered it as an "Installation." That answer and CABLE FRAUD slowed myself down somewhat today (WIRE FRAUD's clue had been only fine—maybe a tad bit more T or W than M, but just good).
SKYPE was in the Mini these days, that has been an unusual experience. I resolve the Mini as a type of 20-second appetizer before proceeding in to the genuine puzzle. Most likely smart to coordinate those two puzzles, in order to prevent dupes. Additionally, most likely, not that big a deal.
VK6RAV antenna installation
Zing Digital Antenna installation
TV Hi-Fi Video - Installation einer Satellitenantenne ...