Antenna Pre Amplifiers
PA18 Assembly Guidelines
- 18.6 dB VHF/15.4 dB UHF gain
- 75 ohm F connector input
- 75 ohm F connector production
- 1.8 dB noise figure
- All weather design
- Kit includes power inserter and 2 coax cables
- Frequency range 40-862 MHz
- Typically, our Pre-Amplifier should really be found in outlying places and cable runs over 100 ft.
PA18 UHF / VHF Antenna Pre-Amplifier system is rated 4.1212 away from 5 by 33.
Rated 1 off 5 by Tiger7388 from PA18 UHF / VHF ANTENNA PRE-AMPLIFIER This amplifier couldn't work initially- delivered it returning to be checked out and attempted once again - this time around it degraded the sign. The throughout the environment channels had been weaker by 50% and some weren't offered by all. Antenna increases results devoid of the preamplifier. I'm about 50 kilometers from tv channels. I tried the pre-amplifier on both of my antennasdirect antennas. I experienced better results with yet another producer which didn't break down the television signal. Antenna works good but pre-amp does not work at my area. Antenna is positioned within my first-floor condo window, cannot place the antennas outside.